IT Security Trainer
- Deliver high quality IT security certification courses to individuals and corporate.
- Propose, design and develop quality training content for customized courses.
- Research and gain mastery over new and upcoming IT technologies.
- To conduct classes/seminars/workshops on IT Security especially EC Council courses .
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing travel.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with at least 1 – 2 years of experience in IT industry.
- Working experience in the training industry is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Professional, Independent and Resourceful.
- Passion for teaching.
- Possess a creative mind with good attitude, hardworking, independent.
- Proactive and pleasant personality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certification from Microsoft/ EC-Council certification and able to teach one or more of the following courses:
- Microsoft certification such as MCSA,MCSE,MCDBA, MCTS, MCAD etc
- Microsoft SQL Server/Exchange Server
- CEH/CHFI/ECSA-LPT/ECSP/Network Security Administrator
- Linux Security
- Project Management/CRM/KM
- Or other EC Council certified courses